Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Monday, May 01, 2006

GLORIOUS MORNING!

This is the day the Lord has made!

This is my first blog entry. Thank you Mike for encouraging me to start this "journal".

It seems appropriate to me to begin this venture on May Day! You see, I hope to share the joy and wondrous beauty of God's handiwork in my garden, and this day brings back childhood memories of how we celebrated May Day by making up small baskets of flowers from my family's garden, and then hanging them on our neighbors door knobs, ringing the bell and running as fast as we could! What fun.

And so instead of your front door, I now can share my flowers across the world via the magic of the internet.

2 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Blogger Diverted said...

way to go, mom!

 
At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

grandma... your garden looks great.. I am to be starting one of my own soon, maybe i'll call you for some tips, although the atmosphere here may be a little diffrent from down there :) miss ya

Mark Bradley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home