Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

GARDEN GUESTS


"Therefore I tell you,do not worry about your life , what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not your life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes.

Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store in barns, and yet your heavenly feeds them.

Are you not much more valuable than they?

Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" Matthew 6:25-27

I hope God doesn't mind me getting in on the act just a little..

 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Blogger rewired said...

WOW!! I had to take a moment and look closely at the yellow bird (I'm sure he has a name but I don't know it!)to see that he was, in fact, real!! Thank you for sharing your feathered friends!

Matthew's comments on worry were appreciated.
I've often heard that 50% of the things we worry about never happpen and the other 50% have already happened! Hmmmm... Who's in control here? Don't look at me!!

 
At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have drawn in quite a collection God's creatures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home