Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A REPORT

The Snow People have gone.
Must have left in a hurry as they forgot their hats!

The little garden sign pretty much tells the story of what's happening outside.

Hence, a shortage of new daily pictures.

Have been trying to "catch" a shot of the birds enjoying the "critter tree" out front, but haven't been succesful as yet.

As I sit reading by the fire in the living room , I can hear them chattering; but when I grab camera and attempt to get them focused in my lens, they are gone! I will keep trying.

I have begun a long overdue winter project of sorting through OLD pictures and other memorobilia from Mom's home.

Thought I might post a few of them as I work through the boxes.

Any thoughts on this idea to pass the days as we move through the slower winter months?

"The God who created, names, and numbers the stars in the heavens also numbers the hairs of my head...

He pays attention to very big things and to very small ones.

What matters to me, matters to Him, and that changes my life."

Elisabeth Elliot
 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the photo tells a great story! nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home