Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

SUPER TUESDAY



"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

The Preamble to the United States Constitution
Don't forget to vote. It is one of our greatest privileges.



2 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will do. The polling station is about 1/2 mile from the house. Very handy for Sharon and I.

#3

 
At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard people talking today about not needing to vote. One young woman said she figures she'll vote when it counts. I wanted to say "No, you're wrong it does count today" but instead I went about my own business. :)

We voted this afternoon. I always feel good when I go to the polling place and cast my ballot.
Thanks for the reminder that it is a privilege.
P2

 

Post a Comment

<< Home