Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

THIS ONE'S FOR LEON!!

"If I had my life to live over, I would start going barefoot earlier in the spring and stay that way later in the fall.
I would go to more dances, I would ride more merry-go-rounds.
I would pick more daises." Nadine Starr http://pinds.com/2002/07/01/if-i-had-my-life-to-live-over
ps: Two of the runners in this last weekend's "Go St. Louis" marathon ran barefoot!



Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Blogger allen said...

welcome to the first flowers! thanks for the pictures.

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger allen said...

welcome to the first flowers! thanks for the pictures.

 
At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! Thanks Mom!!! You've made me grin from ear to ear :)

XOXO
Brad aka - barefoot leon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home