Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Thursday, May 01, 2008

TULIPS IV

It's difficult to realize, but today marks the 2nd anniversary of this blog. (Please go to archives and check out May 1, 2006)



God has been faithful in supplying a continuing array of His handiwork to be shared in this space.



I am grateful for all the encouraging , sometimes amusing, and very often inspiring comments that have been added to the posts over these past two years.



Happy May Day and come back often.



Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well.... good morning and Happy Anniversary! Through the modern marvel of the Internet, I am sure your Web site and pictures have touched many lives! I sure am glad #3 turned me on to it!

DaddyO

 
At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I am VERY grateful for you MOM.

And my wife, and kids, and brothers, and friends, and.....!!

Faithful without a doubt, as we all work to be more faithful to Him.

#3

 
At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You are inspiring! I am amazed ath the dedication you have to this project. It is a blessing to all who view it.

 
At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Grandma! I love that blogging has helped us to get to know each other better : )

Beautiful photographs of beautiful flowers!

Love you!

Sarah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home