Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Monday, June 09, 2008

EXPANDING THE GARDEN.....AGAIN

And when I think I have no space left to plant anything....I decide to pull up "just a few more bricks".



Think I'll put a small tree here.

"For in the true nature of things, if we really consider, every green tree is far more glorious than if it were made of gold or silver."
Martin Luther

I've always thought that such was true. So glad to have my opionion affirmed by one so wise. : )

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me know when you want to take the garage down for garden expansion. You could park on the street out front and get a small tool shed for the trash cans and shovels!! :)

#3

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Blessed said...

Now there's an idea!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home