Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Friday, June 27, 2008

WHAT IS IT?

Years ago there was a regular feature in a popular magazine in which various objects etc were shown very magnified and close up.

I always enjoyed trying to guess.

Was it Readers Digest? Does anyone out there remember?







Although this resembles something "heavenly"; actually it is a straight-down shot of a pan of boiling water.
One day while preparing my cream of wheat (Yes, I really like the stuff!), I looked into the swirling bubbles and thought, "gee, that's kind of pretty". Grabbed my camera and here it is.

Have a great weekend.

TFT: "No man ever injured his eyesight by looking on the bright side of things."

Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it looked like I was under water looking up through big shade trees!
I like this game! Can we play it at least once a week?
Like P1 like P2...I'm a Cream of Wheat fan myself!
Loveya,
P2

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Hello! I found your blog while I was looking for a title for my new garden blog. Beautiful flowers!!

Erin - Springfield, MO

 
At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mom, sounds like you may have a valuable asset in the name of your blog. That's two people who wanted the same name!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home