Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Monday, November 17, 2008

JUST HANGING OUT

This morning the "cat in the flower pot" was found to be in the neighbor's yard...just sitting there waiting.

(For me to put out the daily supply of birdseed I think.)










TFT: "Calm me, O Lord, as you stilled the storm.
Still me, O Lord, keep me from harm.
Let all the tumult within me cease,
Enfold me, Lord, in your peace.: Celtic Traditional

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No doubt about it - waiting for the bird show.

I could use some calming now. With all the unknowns about my job future. I try to turn it over, and it works for a while, then I get very anxious and it starts over.

Who would have thought that I would have to worry about my job, then along came a $54 billion dollar buy out.

#3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home