Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Monday, February 16, 2009

ON BEING HUMAN

"Those tiny drops of humanity. Those round, wet balls of fluid that tumble from our eyes, creep down our cheeks, and splash on the floor of our hearts...
They are miniature messengers, on call twenty-four hours a day to substitute for crippled words.
They drip, drop, and pour from the corner of our souls, carrying with them the deepest emotions we possess." Max Lucado

"Jesus wept." John 11:35

1 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must admit....I have been away from Mom's blog site for some time now.
I just took a couple of hours to catch up...WOW
I am always amazed at the depth of the messages...like the grinch...they always make my heart grow.
I also took the time to really explore Curt's pictures....now I understand why he wanted to make the trip...what a place & what a time to see it.

Miss everyone...
E-hugs to all,
Mark A

 

Post a Comment

<< Home