Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

JUST FOR TODAY

For the next few days I am going to be sharing some thoughts found among Grandmother Holmes' papers. They are titled "Just for Today" . Being resolved to do something for 24 hours is not too overwhelming, and is really an obtainable goal.


Posted by Picasa"Just for today I will be happy.
Abraham Lincoln was quoted as saying, 'Mosts folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be'.
He was right, I think."

2 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the thought of setting goals for 24 hours. Seems like it would make it easy to meet the goals regularly thus allowing one to feel better about themselves, keeping their self esteem at a nice level! Thanks

Of course the longer term goals are still needed.

#3

 
At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this!!!

- Leon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home