Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Monday, October 19, 2009

FALL CLEANUP

Brad and Brandy came up this weekend, and we worked and worked to get the garden "winterized"
Tools of
the trade...





A few
finishing
touches.






It feels so good to have things all ready for winter.
Thanks Brad and Brandy.
Will probably plant a few bulbs, and then the job will be complete.

"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven."
Ecclesiastes 3:1
Aren't God's plans wonderful?

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, Blogger Barefoot Leon said...

You're welcome! And thank you for hosting the Kilimanjaro tour. We had a great time.
xoxo

 
At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Leon & Brandy - Had a good time and am glad you had fun. The old scary thing (I remember from when I was little) being invited to see someones vacation/travel slide show!!! I remember Clair Morrison joking about it once when they had invited Mom & Harold over (I also went) to see "several" reels of slides. I thought it was good (I think they had gone out west).

#3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home