Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Thursday, November 02, 2006

OPEN FOR BUSINESS

Early morning on The Hill seems to call
for a visit to....
Missouri Baking
(they come from all over the city)











I want to go with him!














or Marconi Bakery.
(they only sell what my neighbor calls "hot bread"; and you'd better get there early!)












I wish there was "smell-a-blog"














please scroll down... Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Blogger rewired said...

When I had my store, Peganina's with my Italian friend, Tanina,(it's true, I was in retail!) we would go to Marconi Bakery every morning for bread. It smelled so goooooooood! We would open the store and then take part of a loaf for ourselves and drizzle extra virgin olive oil on it and...well, you can imagine how yummy it was! We always gave samples of our olive oil on bread to customers. :)

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Blessed said...

Be back soon...going to Marconi's!
(out my back door and up the next block....)
Hope they still have some left!

 
At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, life on The Hill. Love the insider's perspective!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home