Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Friday, March 16, 2007

MAY BE TRUE ABOUT MOST THINGS

Pansies love the cool mornings.

Every spring when the first warm breeze touches my face with a promise of Spring, I begin driving by Bayers every time I am "out and about". I'm checking to see if the trays of these tiny, bright little "faces" have arrived.

And when I see them I stop. Then I spend a great deal of time trying to decide which ones to take home. These bright sunshiney ones were among my selections this year.

I think I made a good choice.

TFT: "Probably the most of the difficulties of trying to live the Christian life arise from the attempting to half live it." Henry Drummond

3 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Blogger AnnieD said...

Flowers can cheer the unhappy heart
just by being there.

 
At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the beauty of the earth,
For the glory of the skies;
For the love which from our birth,
Over and around us lies;
Lord of all, to Thee we raise
This, our hymn of grateful praise.

Brad

 
At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My thought for the day....

"A man never describes his own character so clearly as when he describes another man's"

be nice...
Mark A

*love the flower photo/story.....I'm soooo happy for you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home