Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Monday, April 23, 2007

BREAKING THROUGH1


Can you see the cracked earth?
Took this a few minutes ago.
We will keep track of this one as the days go by.
The following is a little song my neighbor, Jim McClellandhttp://mysite.verizon.net/vze70d2g/id3.html used to sing each spring as he mowed our lawn.
Thanks, Jim, for the years of lawn mowing and the reminder of God's love and power.

Well the Lord said repay evil
Though with good,
and I wondered in my heart
if I could,
Then I see the little lily pushing up
the heavy sod, and I marveled
at the wisdom of my God.
Well they crucified the Father's only Son,
when they put Him in the ground
they thought they'd won,
Then they saw the little lily pushing up
the heavy sod, and they marveled
at the wisdom of my God.

1 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the words of your mother, "that's profound!".

WOW! (does that get to the heart? :)

xoxo
Bradley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home