Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

IT'S HAPPENING AT THE Y!

Wanted to share
this fun
surprise that we
were greeted with
as we
arrived
yesterday for
our senior
exercise class.

It seems that AB
had dropped by
with a donation
(rumor has it
a million $'s) for the good work
being done there.

Don't know who enjoyed the experience more, the children or we seniors!

TFT: "Life isn't a matter of milestones, but of moments." Rose Kennedy

2 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, Blogger rewired said...

I love your quote for today!

Giddy-up! #3, is that what you say to a Clydesdale!!?? I kind of doubt it! : )

I know one senior that was obviously enjoying the experience!
That picture is worth printing and framing!
P2

 
At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW - What a moment!

I can't tell who the handler is by just an arm but I can pretty much bet they added to the moment with their professionalism and warm smile! They are a great bunch of people. I don't know who is a better ambassador for the company - the horse or the handler.

I have enjoyed, and will continue to enjoy, so many great moments. I've been blessed with all the moments. Learned from the good ones as well as the not so good ones.

#3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home