Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Monday, June 18, 2007

HAPPY MONDAY

Three stages of
bloom on one
stem.














TFT: I thought it would be fun to start the week with a laugh, or at least a grin ;)

A passenger in a taxi leaned over to ask the driver a question and tapped him on the shoulder.

The driver screamed, lost control of the cab, nearly hit a bus, drove up over the curb, and stopped just inches from a large plate glass window.

For a few moments everything was silent in the cab, and then the still-shaken driver said, "I'm sorry, but you scared the living daylights out of me."

The frightened passenger apoligized to the driver and said he didn't realize a mere tap on the shoulder could frighten him so much.

The driver replied, "No, no, I'm sorry, it's entirely my fault. Today is my first day driving a cab. You see, I've been driving a hearse for the last twenty-five years."

Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that's funny. I am guessing he was used to a very quiet ride.

Nice composition on the flower picture, capturing 3 stages of bloom. What a treat.

#3

 
At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto what #3 said! That was funny! And the flowers...

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Ladybird said...

That was a hoot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home