Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Thursday, July 05, 2007

THE SOUL OF AMERICA IV

America: Her Failures

"Where is the God of our fathers:
the God of America's birth?

The God that we once believed sovereign,
and maker of heaven and earth?

We now have found us some new gods,
which we worship and serve as a slave;

For the God of the Bible's forgotten
in the land of the free and the brave
."
author unknown

"For My people have committed two evils;

they have forsaken Me, the fountain of living waters,

and hewn themselves cisterns--broken cisters that can hold no water.". Jeremiah 2:13


Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am using this format because it is easier than e-mailing everyone,

Tomorrow, I am taking Debi to KC to have an angiogram completed.
Based on what they see from the previous testing, the doctors indicate a 50/50 chance that she will need an agioplasty - balloon assisted stint insertion - performed in one or more arteries.

I also recently had my heart checked due to some 'strange' beating patterns. Turns out that I am all good...an adverse reaction to caffine intake.
I have since reduce/eliminated the caffine and the abnormal patterns/feelings have gone away.

Please be thinking about Debi tomorrow...

Love to all.
Mark A

 
At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ALWAYS thinking about Debbie, and my 3 brothers, their spouses and children, and Mom, and........

Love you all!

#3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home