Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Thursday, June 21, 2007

IT'S GOOD FOR YOU

Many times in God's Word we are instructed, urged, and even commanded to "Give Thanks".

Knowing how we are put together, this is one
of God's commands for healthy living.

"The Creator of the soul is the Master Psychologist.

He knows that thanksgiving is not only appropriate but therapeutic.

It's hard to be both thankful and, at the same time, grumpy, cantankerous, critical, or ill-tempered." David Jeremiah

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The timing of your post and what David Jeremiah said is incredible.

2 weeks since I applied for a new position and haven't heard anything. Got a couple of comments yesterday from some that would be part of the 'inner circle' that leads me to think it didn't work out. Kind of grumpy when I left the house this morning but my smile and attitude are back!

I AM very thankful for all my blessings. If it's not time for that door to open then I can accept that.

Thanks - By the way, I bet you can sit in your garden for hours with a book and an occasional look up to see all the beauty!

#3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home