Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Friday, November 30, 2007

O TANNENBAUM

All decorated.

I put it up in a small sitting room off of my bedroom.

In my shotgun house, you can see the tree as you enter the front door, through the kitchen and into the bedroom.

What I like best is that it is in view as I sit in my big easy chair in my bedroom.

Had much fun decorating. Some of the ornaments are very old. And the majority of them are hand made. Grandmother's quilt around the bottom.



Wonderful memories.

TFT: Don't neglect to keep a bit of tradtition in every Christmas.

Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Blogger Ladybird said...

Lovely! I can hardly wait!!!!

 
At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where' the toys?!!!!!

Mark A

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Blessed said...

patience.....Love, Santa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home