Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Monday, March 17, 2008

SIGNS OFLIFE

Everything in the garden is still looking very brown and lifeless. Decaying leaves and remains of old stems and stalks seem to be the norm.
But things are not always as they appear.
If you look more closely, it is there....the promise of life!
Can you see it?
To me, it is one of the most exciting moments of the year.
"Christ beside, Christ before me, Christ behind me, Christ within me, Christ beneath me, Christ above me." Saint Patrick http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Saint_Patrick


It's good to be back on line! and thanks for checking in.


Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just like they sang for Mr. Kotter - Welcome Back, Welcome Back, Welcome Baaack!

I do see the little leaves. I went to the Botanical Garden Saturday and looked around. Won't be to long before lots of plants are showing their stuff!!

#3

 
At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Springtime is almost heeeeeere! YIPPEE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home