Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Friday, February 15, 2008

A PRAYER FROM GRANDMOTHER HOLMES

O Lord, grant that each one that has to do with me today may be happier for it.
Let it be given me each hour today what I shall say, and grant me the wisdom of a loving heart, that I may say the right thing rightly.
Help me to enter into the mind of everyone who talks with me, and keep me alive to the feelings of each one present.
Give me a quick eye for little kindnesses, that I may be ready in doing them, and gracious in receiving them.
Give me time for the needs of others, and love enough to help them. Amen



I think this day I will make Grandmother's prayer my own.

3 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I will too :)

 
At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^^^ I forgot to sign my name ^^^^

I think I will too :)

- Brad

 
At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

a good prayer ... I'll try, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home