Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

SHOWED UP YESTERDAY

Once again, looking for a safe spot to hide out for the next few weeks, Tom came here.

As he knows, the TPP is still in effect at this address.











TFT: In the days to come I will be posting passages from the Book of Philippians as recorded in The Message, "a contemporary rendering of the Bible from the original language".

I have chosen Philippians as it is so rich in words of thanks, encouragement, and good advice.

" Every time you cross my mind, I break out in exclamations of thanks to God.
Each exclamation is a trigger to prayer.
I find myself praying for you with a glad heart....
There has never been the slightest doubt in my mind that the God who started a great work in you would keep at it and bring it to a flourishing finish....."

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home