Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

REACHING....

This is my view as I sit in the recliner in my bedroom.
For some time now I have been wondering why the plant on the media cabinet seemed to be growing always to the side.












And then one day I realized why.
It was seeking the light.....

Jesus said, "I am the light of the world. He who follows me shall not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12
"Keep your face turned to Christ as the flowers do to the light. Look, and your soul shall live and grow." Hannah Whitall SmithPosted by Picasa
Happy Birthday, Brad

1 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger Barefoot Leon said...

Livin' and growin'! Thank you for the heartfelt card. I felt your heart as it warmed mine. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home