Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

RE: BACKPACKS

When I went to school, we simply carried our books and I am somehow in awe of the styles, colors etc. of the backpacks.




But mostly I am amazed at the size!



"Just one more
step to go!"










I suppose you could always get a little help from Mom.












"If a doctor, lawyer or dentist had 40 people in their office at one time, all of whom had different needs, and some of whom didn't want to be there and were causing trouble, and the doctor, lawyer, or dentist, without assistance, had to treat them all with professional excellence for nine months, then he might have some conception of the classroom teacher's job." Donald D. QuinnPosted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That little girl is either going to have very strong core muscles or a very sore back in a couple of months. Heres hoping for the strong core muscles.

That bag on the little guy it almost hitting the back of his knees!

I liked carrying my books in my Cape Central Tigers gym bag - with my stinky gym clothes!

#3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home