Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Monday, October 02, 2006

REFRESHED

The scorching, hot summer was hard on the garden. But after a few raindrops from heaven and the return of cool mornings, the garden is coming alive again.


"Times of refreshing...
here in Your presence.
No greater blessing...
than being with You.

My soul is restored...
my mind is made new.
There's no greater joy, Lord
than being with You."
From the album, "In Christ Alone"
by Marty Nystrom


 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning Mrs. K
Your daily blog is a 'refresh' for me.
Garden looks great!
I loved your comment from Mr. K about the smell of football in the air.
Hey...the Cards backed into the playoffs....maybe that's what they needed to get 'refreshed'.
Go Chiefs!!!....great fun with Curt and Sharon at the football game yesterday. I took Dillon to his first big game of any kind....he never stopped talking from the time we left the house until he fell asleep on the way home. "Best day on my life....Grandpa" was mentioned about 7000 times.

Love from the keyboard
Mark A

 

Post a Comment

<< Home