Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Friday, November 03, 2006

or you can fix it at home and...
take it with you...

















enjoy it on your front porch in a favorite cup. (this is my preference; and by the way, there's always an extra chair)














Or you can drink it in the garage in a favorite mug with a cigarette and watch the morning news on TV (yes, there was one playing) and wait for the boss to come pick you up to go to work.
That's what this fellow told me he was doing when I struck up a conversation in the alley one morning on my way home from my walk.
If you really want to get the whole picture of "Morning On The Hill", you need to include "walking the alleys."










Yes, the culture of coffee is indeed diverse. As well it should be.

TFT: Maybe we could all find more common ground than we know we have if we could just share a cup of morning coffee together.

Enjoy! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger rewired said...

I just enjoyed a cup at home in my favorite mug with my honey! No better way to start the day!
Life IS good!

 
At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep, we'll have to enjoy some of that Shaw's Coffee together real soon. What a great documentary you are making!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home