Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A BLESSING FOR YOU


Not wanting to wait for lettuce seeds to grow, I have been putting a bit of bib lettuce on the graound by the fence.
From my back window, several times, I have seen Hoppy Jr. enjoying it. Fun to watch, but have been unable to get a picture.
Last evening I checked my frig to see if I could put a little variety in his menu. Found a few grape tomatoes, and decided to put one out with the lettuce. (on the ground, of course :) )
This is what I found this morning.
If Hoppy did this, I am going to have to rename him Jumper!!
Whatever or whoever is responsible for this, their mother (or grandmother) needs to tell them that the vitimins are in the skin!!!!!
TFT: "May the Lord bless and protect you; may the Lord's face radiate with joy because of you; may He be gracious to you, show you His favor, and give You His peace." Numbers 6:24-26

3 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You make me smile Mom!

And that is the Lord blessing me yet again. The fact that I'm able to smile and the fact that I have such a wonderful mother & family!

Hoppy Jr. must have some squirrels cutting in on his turf.

#3 - Curt

 
At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning. Lots of activiy you generate over there on The Hill!

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger AnnieD said...

I have a rabbit living under my
back wooden "step out" porch. I
see him dash under the porch on
occasion. Funny little guy (gal).
I need to give him (her) a name
which would fit either category.
And there is a family of squirrels
living in a hollow tree in my front yard. They will be homeless
as I am going to have to have the
tree removed. I will miss them -
I watch them as I sit at my computer. There are other trees
around, but this has been their home. But as the Bible says, the Lord looks after all of us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home