Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

PLANTING TIME!


Yesterday I spent hours shopping for plants.

Today I will plant them in the ground, in pots, and in window boxes.

I will water and feed....and then wait for the miracle of growth.


TFT: "All the beautiful things in this world are gifts and signs of God's love to us. The whole world is a love letter from God." Peter Kreet
Thank you, God, for the flowers and a garden to plant them it.

1 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God REALLY loves me A LOT - He gave me Peggy Kuehle (Rosenthal) for my mother. How could a gift be any more beautiful?!!! And to top it off he gave me Harold Kuehle for a step-FATHER.

And there was GGM Holmes, GM Gladys, True, My 3 brothers I love so much etc.....

#3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home