Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I'M PUBLISHED!

I just wanted to share with you my reaction to the gift that Peggy and Michael brought me this past week. It's my complete blog for 2006 put together in the most beautiful book. And of course it contains a special section of the "Morning On The Hill" segment that I have been wanting to put in some sort of printed order for such a long time.

Can't wait for you to see it. What fun!!! Thank you again, Peggy and Mike.















4 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a powerful tribute to a great body of work!!!!

It think Mom liked it!

I want one...someday

It is such a joy that we like each other...
Proud to be a part of this...

Mark A

 
At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way cool!!!

How many copies with the first printing? :)

Can't wait to check it out.

Way to go Peggy & Mike.

#3

 
At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, I think mom liked it. You can order a copy at www.blurb.com Go to "Bookstore" and in the search box, enter "Time Began In A Garden" Then click on the book cover. Excellent quality hardcover book with dust cover. Kinda expensive because it's about 230 pages long......Order one today!

 
At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your blog site and great to see pictures of you and God's great creations (yes, you are one of them)! Hope everyone is doing well. I miss you all.

Love, your niece DT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home