Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

AS THE FLOWER NEEDS THE SUN

"Dear God, when it comes to helping those in need, help me to see more than myself.

I don't think there is anyone who needs God's grace and help more than I do.

I feel so forsaken and confused at times.

And I think that is exactly why God uses me, because I cannot claim any credit for what gets done.

On the contrary I need His help twenty-four hours a day." Mother Teresa

Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another Motherism...love it!

Glorious day!...big time heat coming...summer is here

Mom,
Tentative plan to be in St Louis next Thursday night.
I will be staying at Dave Owen's in preparation for the Cape golf outing on Friday (29th)
They have dinner plans for Thurday night...their anniversary.
I was considering a bite to eat and some good conversation with some of the family....interested?

XXOOXX
Mark A

 
At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Mother Teresa was truly a self-less soul. Interesting.

And another great flower shot. You need to publish a book of your flower pictures, or at least enlarge a dozen or so and hang them in your house!

My calendar is free (was free - now it's "Marked") for the 28th.

 
At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm good for the 28th. Sharon has season tickets for the Muny on Thursdays and both kids are at camp.

Nice lilly. I need to work on our garden!

#3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home