Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A NEW CAMERA

Believe it or not, my camera broke down while on vacation. Not to worry....lots of photographers along! When we got home, Michael helped me chose a new one.
Please note. It
is intelligent, and
stable!!!

I need all the
help I can get :)








A few "test"
shots.

























Between my new smart, stable camera and God's marvelous handiwork, I think everything is OK!
What do you think?

Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful - enjoy!!
Mary

 
At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom - Glad you hear you have a new camera. I think you wore out the other one! Sometimes the electronic gear has a shorter life from what we would desire.

Keep on pushing that button!!!!

Love,
#3

 
At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think the new camera and the old photographer are both working great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home