Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

BREATHTAKING

Yesterday, my neighbor, Jerry called and asked me to come to his house and bring my camera.

The Angel Trumpet which he had brought in out of the cold only a day or two earlier had opened up to several glorious blooms.

TFT: "When you have only two pennies left in the world; buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other." Chinese proverb



"One is strength for the body, the other nourishment for the soul." Me





Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom
The 22nd is good for us...

At this point, I do not know how many of the Clinton Connection can make it, but Debi and I will be there...

Mark A

 

Post a Comment

<< Home