Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Monday, July 07, 2008

HOME IMPROVEMENT

Spent part of the holiday weekend planting some new greenery in the front.

The eight Larope along the concrete ledge help to frame the space.

I did it all by myself. I really do enjoy digging in the dirt.








How I love to wave the flag!
















Looks pretty good from this side too, don't you think.


















TFT: "I try to make it a rule of Christian duty never to go to a place where there is not room for my Master as well as myself." Anonymous

I shall try to make it my rule also.

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great Mom. I didn't get logged on Friday but like the post. I do hope that the 85+% of the peoples voice helps to keep 'In God We Trust' as part of our daily culture.

#3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home