Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A LITTLE BACKGROUND

The introduction to the Book of Philippians in The Message gives us some insight to this letter from Paul to the Christian believers in the city of Philippi"

"This is Paul's happiest letter. And the happiness is infectious.
Before we've read a dozen lines, we begin to feel the joy ourselves--the dance of words and the exclamations of delight have a way of getting inside us."

We pick up on the text from yesterday:

"....My prayers and hopes (about you) have deep roots in reality.
You have, after all, stuck with me all the way....
All along you have experienced with me the most generous help from God.
He knows how much I love and miss you these days.
Sometimes I think I feel as strongly about you as Christ does" Paul




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home