Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Monday, October 09, 2006

A STORY....

Today I am beginning a series of posts that I hope will tell a story.

You see, this summer as the days became warmer and warmer...well, actually hotter and hotter, I began moving my morning walk back earlier and earlier.

After a few days, I began to notice something...a very definite pattern.

The awakening of The Hill to a rhythm; almost a composition that embraces three elements of this neighborhood I call home.

I decided to begin carrying my camera with me, and that which follows in the next week or more is what I experienced on those warm summer mornings.

So if you would like, walk with me as we discover, "Morning on The Hill".




See you tomorrow morning.










A thought for today: "Observe the commands of the Lord your God, walking in his ways and revering Him." Deuteronomy 8:6 Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger rewired said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger rewired said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger rewired said...

You are so creative! A splendid idea!! I'd love to walk with you each morning... : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home