Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Monday, March 26, 2007

EXPLANATION

No blog entry last Friday.
Internet connection lost.
Called this morning. Very interesting information as to why!
Anyway, if postings discontinue, or you get no response from
Email sent; please know I am "out of touch" electronically!

It's a shame that you all couldn't listen in on the conversation between me and tech folks. I know it would be a real "hoot" to hear me trying to explain to them what is the matter, and to try to respond to them when I do NOT understand the basic terms that they speak in!!!! I mean BASIC terms...: )

Most of the time, it doesn't take them long to realize that they are speaking with an older adult...and one who sometimes doesn't hear very well either; and almost always they have been very patient.....a lot of nice people in this world. (Maybe they all have Grandmothers that they care about)

Anyway, Happy Monday Morning...and now I have to hurry to get up to my Senior exercises at the Center......so here's a quick TFT:

God loves you...and that make's two of us!

2 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you didn't share the interesting part!!

God definitly loves me - He gave me you as my mother!!!

#3 - Curt

 
At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God has been good to us, all the
way around.

And just think how nice it is to have a computer, even if it does
go haywire now and then.

Most techs have been patients with me, so that's a plus as well.
annied

 

Post a Comment

<< Home