Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Monday, July 23, 2007

AT THE END OF THE PATH***

Carolyn came for a visit last weekend.

We had a wonderful time..as always.

She brought the Birthday Basket stuffed full of surprises she had been accumulating since July 20, 2006!

Among the wonderful goodies were two little books on Friendship.

I opened one yesterday afternoon and found such delightful, insightful, and hilarious thoughts on the subject that I am going to be sharing a selected few with all of you this week. Hope you enjoy.

A friend: "Doesn't think you need a shrink...just come out for the weekend and relax!"

ps: It works!

*** See Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to reading thoughts on friendship. I spent the evening with my best friend, Peggy (yes, her name is really Peggy) on Saturday night. I cherish my friendship with her so much! We had a 7 hour gab session and it was a perfect way to pass the time!

 
At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops! The previous comment was posted by Peggy2.

 
At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lovely girls weekend!

And my my, so many Peggys in such a small circle!

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Ladybird said...

Here Here! Girlfriends are really good for your mental health.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home