Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

BRAVER THAN ME!

These men have been working on the church roof for days now. Can you imagine what it would be like to be up there when those bells are ringing?

Today's thought on friendship: "A true friend is one who, if they call too early in the morning, you don't have to say you were already up" :)

Never really thought about it, but you know, I think this is really true.

Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet workers on the roof are really enjoying the temp in the 80's vs. the 90's.

I could ask a true friend why they called so early, unless it was my Mom, in which case I would definitly say "Of course I was up already" - and she is a TRUE FRIEND!!!

#3

 
At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To add to the "true friend" calling...I know I've answered my phone in the middle of the night and listened to a friend work through a crisis. She has done the same thing for me! A true friend doesn't say why are you calling so late...instead she/he says what's wrong, how can I help?

On another friend note...I'm very fortunate to have my mother-in-law as a friend! Not very many people I know can say that!!!

P2

 
At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Random irrelevant comment: can I have your recipe for chocolate zucchini bread? I might be making this up, but I seem to remember that you have one and have bragged about it : )

 
At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stand corrected.

Trust that I have been called many many times in the middle of the night - right Brad?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home