Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

MY NEIGHBOR AND FRIEND'S GARDEN

My friend, Jerry has a beautiful garden. Here are just a few of the incredible wonders that grow there.












Don't know the name, but the fragrance is heavenly.












It's called an Empress Tree and has just begun to grow! He tells me it will have large purple blooms.

TTOF: "Friends help us with our problems because they listen. And as they listen, we begin to hear the language of our own hearts." Susan S. Florence

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful flowers! Can't wait to have a place some day where I can try my hand at gardening. It's so fun to see things grow & bloom : )

Lots of friend quotes lately. I feel like we are becoming better friends every day.

Glad you're so internet-savvy.

love,
sarah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home