Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Friday, October 26, 2007

NO PICTURE TODAY

Computer is not cooperating in posting a picture.


But here's a great quote from William Longgood

"Dreams and dedication are a powerful combination."

Have a wonderful weekend. Hope to have pictures again Monday; but if not, I will simply continue to steal some more thoughts from those wiser than I. (That gives me a very BIG library of wisdom to choose from!)

2 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No pic fix...not a problem

My quote for the day:

Follow the ways of the turtle....you will never make progress unless you stick your neck out!

Have a great weekend
Go Jayhawks

Mark A

 
At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MARK A....that is a great quote! I am going to use that one! Some people I deal with need a little prodding....and that is a fun little way to make the point.

Follow the ways of the turtle!!!!

Hi Mom!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home