Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Re: SKIPPING

Yes, I did remember!

Tried it first in my bedroom so as not to embarrass myself too badly outside.

Although I'm not sure my neighbors would be very surprised by anything I might do.

I was really a bit awkward, but am going to keep working at it.

Hopscotch? Maybe next spring..I already have some side walk chalk. : )

By the way...it does seem to bring on the laughter!

Going on a daytrip today with Arline and Allen Clark, friends from the Senior Center. Have no idea where we are going...but they invited me to go along and I know it will be fun. Have to catch the tour bus at Zion UMC at 5:45 am!








TFT: "Friendship comes with long acquaintance -- or in a sudden smile.





Friendship is deep-rooted as an oak or light and lovely as a bird." Pam Brown


Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home