Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

AN EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT

Took this thru the screen door.

Quite some time ago, when I was at Curt and Sharon's home I saw a downey woodpecker, and remarked that I haven't had one of them in my backyard since I moved here.

Curt quietly assured me that I would one day.

He was much more confident than I; so a few days ago, when I got a quick glimpse of this one pecking on the old dead stump in my neighbor's yard....I got VERY excited.

Not a very good picture....but it makes me really happy!

TFT: "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." The Good Book

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 7:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

Nice Thought For Today.

#3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home