Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Friday, December 21, 2007

SAD NEWS

Mowser was hit by a car yesterday afternoon.
He was killed instantly.
It happened right in front of the house, and my neighbor Gina was the first to see it.
She called our neighbor Jerry and he came and picked him up in a towel and then came and told me.
Mowser was a nice cat and I will miss him; but he wanted to be outside.
When I left yesterday morning for some errands he was snuggled in his bed in the garage and looked up at me as I backed out, and then went back to sleep.
When I came home, he wanted to come inside for a little while, but soon was at the back door wanting to go out again.
I am so glad that Jerry was home...I don't know how I would have handled the situation.
Good neighbors are a blessing.

3 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Mowser. I'm glad he didn't suffer.
He was certainly living the life he wanted!
And you are right...good neighbors are a blessing.
P2

 
At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was so looking forward to meeting Mowser...

I am sure that he brought you great 'joy'...

Like good neighbors, pets do make wonderful companions.

They each have a unique smile that always seems to indicate...thank you

Mark A

 
At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that gramma : (

It was really nice of your neighbors to make it a little easier on you.

Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home