Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Friday, December 14, 2007

COOKIE EXCHANGE

Experienced my first cookie exchange last Saturday evening.

It also included an incredible dining experience worthy of any 5 star restaurant!
Our gracious hostess, Michele
The lovely table awaiting our dining pleasure.
A sample of the cookies we got to take home!

It was a grand time.


TFT: I feel so very blessed and humbled by the wonderful friendship that has been shown to me ever since I moved to my home on The Hill. God is good.

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks good. Are those big shrimp on the salads?

I am so happy you have great friends to hang out with!

Another of the un-countable blessings.

#3

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Blessed said...

Yes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home