Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

BAKING COMPLETED

Over 100 dozen cookies and candy are packed away safely for the "Tea Party" next week and for gift giving during Christmas Holidays.

These were the final batch as they used up all the remaining butter, cream chesse, powdered sugar, chopped nuts, shredded coconut, chocolate chips etc.

Come over and have one.....

TFT: I don't know who it was to start the tradition of Christmas Cookies and Candy, but whoever it was, "thanks to you!".

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow....those look like a new recipe.....ain't seen none like that before...they look good and messy...hope I can get the whole thing in my mouth in one bite!

Are you sure 100 dozen is enough?

Save me a haystack...
Mark A

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger Ladybird said...

Those look like a cookie I used to get from my Grandma Ella! I can hardly wait.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home