Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Friday, August 29, 2008

THE STAFF OF LIFE

Every morning you can smell the wonderful aroma of the bread baking in any one of the three bakeries within 2 blocks of my home.

When we (Jerry and me) walk really early, we see this view through the windows at Amighetti's.

On this (and most mornings), the bakers were sitting outside waiting for the bread to rise.



That's flour on the window.
Someday I hope to get up the courage to ask if I can go inside and take a picture.

TFT: Jesus said, "I Am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never hunger, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty." John 6:35Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never hunger and never be thirsty - Now there is a great promise!

#3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home