Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

SPECIAL MOMENTS

These are just a few among many.
When I was washing dishes and Chris came and said, "I'll help you, Grandma".










And then there was the evening that while others were fixing supper,










I did what I've always wanted to do...
I ate dessert first!













And I suppose there will always be boys and their toys.









"Sometimes it's the little things..." Blessed


Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No doubt about it being the 'little things'!! If it weren't for getting excited or finding enjoyment with the 'little things' I wouldn't get excited or experience joy very often. :) As it stands, I have these feelings all throughout the day!

#3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home