Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

SLIGHT DELAY

Not feeling well today...I think a touch of the flu.
Am "doctoring" and getting plenty of bed rest.
Hope to be back tomorrow.

Got to get those trucks unloaded!

TFT: Jennie came by unexpectantly yesterday to bring me some homemade apple bread. When she found out I was ill, went home and called her pharmiscist to see if their was anything she could get (over the counter) for my condition. He said bedrest, lots of fluids and medicines to relieve symtoms (I have on hand) Jennie wants to make me chicken soup when I feel like eating.

Aren't friends wonderful. More precious than silver or gold.

Hope to see you tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Blogger rewired said...

Sorry you're not feeling well.
Take a nap, read a book, watch a movie.
The weather is cooperating with you for hunkerin'down!!
Loveya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home