Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Monday, October 23, 2006

EVERY MORNING

The sunbeams cast their glow on the steps of St. Ambrose, welcoming the faithful who come early each day to worship.














And if the morning has brought a little shower, it doesn't dampen the spirits of these good folks.

















TFT: "I was glad when they said unto me, "Let us go unto the house of the Lord". Psalm 122:1
Starting your day with the Lord will never disappoint.

Tomorrow: Things get "rolling" Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning. Enjoying my walk with coffee.

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger rewired said...

Good morning! I've had to catch up with you! I'm out of breath :)
I love your pictures! Pretty soon Trooper will be out walking again! Maybe today!
See you for the "rolling walk".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home